What is CAPE in 2018-2019?
For the past 31 years, CAPE has been provincially recognized as an organization that strongly advocates for the interests and learning needs of children from Kindergarten through Grade 3. With significant changes happening in primary education in Ontario, there is an even greater need for the voice of primary educators to be heard at the regional and provincial levels.
As a member of CAPE, you will be able to:
- stay informed about current issues and initiatives in primary education through this blog
- interact with colleagues from across the province through on-line chats, forums, and blogs
- enhance your professional practice by participating in free-on-line webinars
Who can join CAPE?
If you are a Designated Early Childhood Educator (DECE), an Ontario Certified Teacher (OCT), an Administrator, Consultant or Coordinator, we invite you to become a member today of the newly formed Council of Associated Primary Educators.
In order to craft this year’s webinar series we need your input…
- What are you noticing about the learning your students are doing that has you and your colleagues celebrating?
- What are you noticing about the learning your students are doing that is keeping you up at night?
- What are your current wonderings as a primary educator?
Let us know by replying here: Councilassociatedprimeducators@gmail.com
This year’s professional learning conversation is scheduled to start in January 2019.